Monday, July 30, 2007

Fertile Ground

Hebrews 6:7-10 says "Ground that drinks the rain which often falls upon it and brings forth vegetation useful for whose sake it is also tilled, receives a blessing from God; but if it yields thorns and thistles, it is worthless and close to being cursed, and it ends up being burned. But, beloved, we are convinced of better things concerning you, and things that accompany salvation though we are speaking in this way. For God is not unjust so as to forget your work and the love which you have shown toward His name, in having ministered and in still ministering to the saints."
That makes me think, "What sort of ground am I ?" Am I producing things that are useful, am I working and loving the saints around me? I hope so and I am going to continue to work toward that goal. What sort of ground are YOU?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your thoughtful words. I am trying to locate a bible study on Proberbs 31. entitled the industrious well-organized woman. Are you familiar with it?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin