Tuesday, October 30, 2007

More Alphabet Adventures.


My last post on our alphabet adventures got very long and I didn't get everything written that we are planning to do.
Another thing we have planned is before lunch I will put an alphabet sticker (the letter of the day) on the bottom of one of the my children's plate and they will get to pick the book we read for naps.
We are also planning on reading and discussing a verse for each day that begins with that letter. Here is a link to one list of ABC memory verses and here is another.
We have been enjoying playing and alphabet matching memory game that Aaron got for his birthday and we plan on doing that more during that time.
Another idea that I had was to have the kids (mainly Jonathan) go around the house and find objects that start with the sound that we are focusing on.
I think all of this should keep us pretty busy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin