Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Snow Day!

Yesterday morning was exciting as we woke up to snow on the ground. When Ken first told me I thought he was joking (as it is still rather early) but I found out he wasn't. The kids were full of plans to enjoy the snow. Days like this make me feel very thankful for homeschooling. If I had to send them off to school we wouldn't have been able to go out and enjoy the snow together. We put off school for an hour and went outside first before the snow melted. The kids did a little skiing around the yard and then they made a tiny snowman. I am so thankful for all that God gives us including snow in October!

2 comments:

Amy said...

SNOW!!! Aww, I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

oh wow! i didn't realize how much snow you guys got :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin