Sunday, July 20, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


Sunday Breakfast: Cinnamon raisin bread and scrambled eggs
Dinner: Hamburgers and fixings, fruit salad and fried potatoes.
Supper: Leftover Pizza and Texas Watermelon
Monday Breakfast: Biscuits and gravy
Lunch: Picnic stuff (watermelon, sandwhiches and popcorn)
Supper: Galveston chicken, potatoes and green beans.
Tuesday Breakfast: Pancakes
Supper: San Antonio Tortilla and Salad with buttermilk ranch dressing.
Wednesday Breakfast: Canary Island Doughnuts. (? I think)
Lunch: Stir fry and fruit
Supper: Tacos
Thursday Breakfast: Oatmeal
Friday: Wild foods day. We are hoping to pick berries, try fishing and collect cattails and other wild greens and eat that stuff as much as possible. We will also probably have some beans and bread available for eating as well so we don't go hungry :-)
Saturday Breakfast: Waffles
Lunch: Pigs in a blanket and fruit.
Supper: Caliente tamale pie and salad.

3 comments:

All in a Day said...

Abbi, how do you make your pigs in a blanket?

Abbi said...

For pigs in a blanket I make biscuit dough and wrap my hot dogs up in some dough and then bake them in the oven like I would biscuits. I am thinking about trying roasting them over an outdoor fire with the dough on them this time. Do any of you think that will work?

Stacy and Brian's Adventures in Life said...

I love the Tex Mex link! Thanks for sharing. I am always trying to expand my recipe collection.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin