Wednesday, September 17, 2008

We need to pray!

In my Bible reading this morning I was reading these verses:

1 Timothy 2:1-4
"First of all, then I urge that entreaties and prayers, petitions and thanksgivings,
be made on behalf of all men, for kings and all who are in authority,
in order that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and dignity.
This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour,
Who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth."
When reading this I naturally thought about the upcoming election and the change in leadership that we will have. It just reinforced in me the realization that we need to be seriously praying that God's will is done. We want to have a Godly nation where we can lead a tranquil and quiet life and one where we can share the gospel with others so they to can be saved.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin