Monday, October 20, 2008

Hoping to go bald...

On Saturday night it was time for the boys haircuts. There hair had gotten longer than normal and it truly needed to be done. Aaron has never enjoyed haircuts partly because we also have him take a shower afterwards but at this haircut his comment was "I hope I go bald soon!". He was quite disappointed to find out that you usually have to be an adult (and that quite likely won't work for him either as it isn't in his genetics) or have chemo to go bald.

I just thought I should let any bald guys out there know that Aaron is quite jealous!

1 comment:

Dianna said...

Cute! My two-year-old is unwilling to have his hair cut at the moment. We're not sure what to do because we don't want to hurt him, but it is getting pretty long!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin