Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Have you voted yet?

I with all of the kids went this morning and cast my vote! We are so blessed to live in a country where we have no fear of going and voting for the people that we think will lead the best. We also can be confident of the fact that the one that had the most votes will end up in office. There are sometimes we might be frustrated with the media, the political process, etc. but we are still incredibly blessed!

If you haven't voted yet, I sincerely urge you to do that. I also want to urge you to please consider the lives of the unborn. They are not able to vote and so we need to vote with their best interests at heart!

Also concerning judges ~ I know in the past there have been times that I have gone to vote and really wondered which judge I should be voting for. I am thankful that we are now allowed to learn more about the judges and if you live in Mn I would highly recommend voting for Tim Tingelstad for State Supreme Court. Also if you are in my area I recommend Dan Griffith. They both sound like they are Godly men (and actually I have personally been around Tim Tingelstad) and worthy of our vote. I think they will be careful to follow the law and the constitution and not try to legislate from the bench. To find out more about Tim Tinglestad visit his website.

Have a great day!! And don't stay up as late as I plan too! :-) Or do if you want to, just remember to cheer for the right people!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Yes we did vote! Terribly dissappointed in the outcome of the elections but we did our part. I can't understand why ppl are so blind to the future of America under the this administration.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin