Sunday, January 17, 2010

Speaks to me Sunday


Then you will say on that day,
"I will give thanks to Thee, O Lord;
For although Thou wast angry with me,
Thine angry is turned away,
And Thou dost comfort me.
Behold, God is my salvation,
I will trust and not be afraid;
For the Lord God is my strength and song,
And He has become my salvation."
Therefore you will joyously draw water
from the springs of salvation.
And in that day you will say,
"Give thanks to the Lord, call on His name.
Make known His deeds among the peoples;
Make them remember that His name is exalted."
Praise the Lord in song,
for He has done excellent things;
Let this be known throughout the earth.
Cry aloud and shout for joy,
O inhabitant of Zion,
For great in your midst is the Holy One of Isreal.
Isaiah 12

I was reading this chapter this morning and found it so encouraging so I wanted to share it with you. The salvation that we recieve from God is like no other gift that we can ever recieve. This is for eternity and it is really the only thing that matters. Something that means so much to me is that we can trust and not be afraid. God gives us that peace. He is truly in control and He is completely trustworthy! I don't have to be afraid about anything!

  God has done so much for us we need to give Him thanks! We should be telling others about what He has done! I want to sing praises to Him because He is totally worthy. Let's tell everybody all over the whole earth!

  Are you giving God thanks today for what He has done for you?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin