Thursday, February 18, 2010

Laugh together

One thing we have had fun with in our marriage is naturally enjoying our children. The only thing is I have way more time with them (as a stay at home mom) than Ken does, and they do and say a lot of cute things while he is away at work.

 So what to do? I try to remember them and share them with him (if needed in private so they don't get embarrassed) when he gets home. Parenting is a great joy and sharing it together is wonderful! It is great for our marriage and laughing together is always fun!

Do you have fun sharing cute kid stories with your husband?

1 comment:

Bonnie Williams said...

I think this is a great idea.....I also try to do this sort of thing with children that we babysit. I like to share things the children do while in my care. Then the parent doesn't feel like they have missed out on so much.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin