Saturday, May 1, 2010

A quick hello!

I thought I would pop in here quickly to say hello as I have been absent a couple of days.
We just got back from the Twin Cities. Ken and I attended the MN state GOP convention. It was a fun, interesting and actually emotional (I didn't really expect that in politics) time. I probably will write more on it later as there were a few things that I was really stuck by there.

While we were at the convention my kids stayed with my sister and her family. Today when we came home we did a little trading (temporarily!) of kids and so I have two of hers and 2 of mine here. The cousins are having fun being together.

Well I think it is high time I checked out my own bed so Good night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I look forward to hearing how it went.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin