Saturday, July 21, 2012

Treasures - the right ones!

 "Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys, and where thieves do no break in or steal; for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21

This verse is a great one that reminds us of where our priorities should be. I needed that reminder just now- I hope it helps you too!

My parents in law are visiting this week. I probably won't be doing much blogging as we will be busy enjoying our time together. So I will look forward to visiting with you all next week or whenever else I may be able to find a little time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin