Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A book to encourage and help you

 

I have not read many books on the topic of marriage but there is one that I have read several times already and I think I will read again soon. That one is "Created to be his Helpmeet" by Debi Pearl. I have found this book very encouraging as well as being interesting and fun to read. I also very much appreciate that the principles that she writes about are based on what the Bible says.

  If you marriage is in trouble, or if like me you simply want to have an even better one, I recommend this book. I think you will be blessed.
 
Have you read "Created to be his Helpmeet"? What are your thoughts on it?

1 comment:

Myers House said...

Hi Abbi,

I've read it several times through, plus many times picking it up and reading a section to refresh my memory! I've also given it as bridal shower gifts many times.

Great book!
Becky

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin