Monday, April 1, 2013

Water Bottle Bike Bag Tutorial

 Here is my bag for March - a day late! I actually made this bag back in January but putting together tutorials is for me more challenging than making the actual project. I hope that I was able to explain the process well enough that this will be helpful to someone.









Please let me know if you have any questions and I will attempt to explain it better. I would love to see pictures of any bags that you make following these instructions!

I am linking this to monday's homestead barn hop

2 comments:

Travis said...

That looks very nice. I like it!
~Anna

Melissa said...

I have the same problem - tutorials are way more work than actually making something!!

One of the Captchas is Lquiti - I just got a friend request on FB from a girl I went to school with called Laquita. Weird...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin