Sunday, June 16, 2013

A Happy Father's Day

 Though I think the male readership of this blog may be pretty small - to any Dad's out there -Happy Father's Day! I feel very blessed to have a wonderful father, a husband who is a great father to our children, a great father-in-law and many other men in my life who do a great job of fathering their children. In this world where many father's haven't done what they should and have neglected their role as fathers -I am exceedingly blessed!
A robin's nest that was on the deck of the place Ken and I stayed at a resort last week.
Even more than the earthly fathers in my life I am exceedingly blessed to have a heavenly Father who loves and cares for me. Even if you don't have a good earthly Father you can still be blessed by a relationship with our heavenly Father. He loves every one of us!

Lady slippers that we saw on our bog walk yesterday.
In my Bible reading this past week this is one that made me think and encouraged me:

  "But the goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith."
1 Timothy 1:5

Is that what you are striving for?
the Iris are blooming at our house! How I love how beautiful God made them.

1 comment:

The Heart Of A Woman said...

You are so right! I am thankful for a loving and forgiving Heavenly Father!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin