Saturday, July 27, 2013

A fun week at Yellowstone!

We just concluded a very fun week of exploring Yellowstone National Park. Seeing oodles of wildlife, hiking to the top of a couple of mountains, observing more geo-thermal features than I had even realized there were, spending time with Ken's parents all made for an unforgettable week.

  I am so thankful that we are able to experience things like this as a family. God is very good. He is also very, very awesome! As we observed His creation this week it left me ever more in awe of what He can do.

  I have many, many pictures that I am looking forward to sharing but that will have to wait a bit. I just thought I would pop in and say hello since I have Internet again.

  If you have ever been to Yellowstone I would love to hear about what you really enjoyed.

1 comment:

The Heart Of A Woman said...

I can't wait to see the pictures!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin