Sunday, September 15, 2013

Good instruction for life

Today in my Bible reading I appreciated the words of this verse:

   "He who gives attention to the word will find good,
and blessed is He who trusts in the Lord."
Proverbs 16:20
 
 
Over and over again I am struck by how useful and life changing is God's word. The Bible is the inspired word of God and in it He has given us what we need to know to be prepared for this life and for eternity. I encourage you (whether you never have or you do all the time already) to dig into God's word and believe it and obey it!
 
 
   This verse also talks about trusting God and how we will be blessed if we do. That is so true and something that I need to remind myself of regularly. In every big or little thing we can trust God and we will find ourselves blessed when we do.
 
 
  May you have a blessed week, one where you spend time in God's word and practice trusting Him in all things!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin