Thursday, December 19, 2013

15 Years!

 
   Today (yesterday now- I didn't end up getting this posted yesterday)  Ken and I are celebrating our 15th anniversary. I feel very blessed! Life and marriage have not always been perfect but God is faithful and good and I have grown from and feel very blessed by my marriage.
 
  When I think of weddings I often think of these verses:
 
'FOR THIS REASON A MAN SHALL LEAVE HIS FATHER AND MOTHER AND BE JOINED TO HIS WIFE, AND THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH '? "So they are no longer two, but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate." Matthew 19: 5& 6
 
 Marriage is a gift from God. It is worth working on, worth protecting. God has joined us together - no matter what curve balls life might throw towards you and your marriage. I hope that you will stand strong and fight for your marriage.
 
 This will be the last post in this particular series as I won't be posting much next week. I hope that maybe this focus on marriages was encouraging for you and I hope you continue to work on your marriage. I will continue to post on marriage from time to time as I believe that is important for a Proverbs 31 woman but my weekly (or nearly weekly) posts on this subject will be done now that this year is done.
 At our wedding we had quite a bit of music as that is something we like. I have been having fun going through those songs and I thought it would be fun to share them with you too:
 

 


 


"To God be the Glory" is the song that Ken and I sang at our wedding and that is still my prayer, that He will be glorified!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin