Sunday, February 16, 2014

Pictures of the week

Sunday (of last week) All the girls dressed in purple.
 I had noticed that I haven't been taking all that many pictures lately. I don't like that as I like using photos not only as a way to document our lives but also as an extra way to notice the beauty and the fun things that God has given us in this life. Now of course I can notice things without using a camera but it is a special challenge to notice them through the camera lens.

Here is pictures from this week - except for the first one. I didn't think to take any on Sunday of this week but I had one that we had taken of us the week before on Sunday that I thought would be fun to share.
Monday -Honey for my herbal tea. So yummy when you have a cold!

Tuesday -Sweet Megan headed out to care for the chickens.

Wednesday - Our country of the day was Belarus and
 Mara made us some special bread from there for breakfast.

Thursday - A pretty metal flower that was at a place where we went to a debate.

Friday - The only picture taken this day. Megan decorated our Valentine breakfast table.

Saturday - The beauty of birch trees. Enjoyed while out skiing (for miles!) with the boys.
Did you notice some of the beauty that God put around you this week?

2 comments:

Greg and Donna said...

Oh yes, the beauty of a new grandchild! A little boy to join his big brother!

Abbi said...

A new Grandson sounds very beautiful and oh so very fun too! What miracles from God they are!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin