Sunday, June 29, 2014

Come to Me....

  "Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and My burden is light." Matthew 11:28-30

 This year especially I have experienced many times of physical weariness and I am so thankful for the strength that God provides in each of those situations. But harder to deal with than physical weariness is the spiritual weariness that comes from sin. Jesus is the one that can remove that burden from us and give us rest. His way is so much better than the way of the world. If you haven't all ready - won't you give it a try?

 He truly does give rest!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin