Thursday, October 6, 2016

31 Days of Praying for Our Country - That our Nation would respect Life

As you know, our country has overall accepted the culture of killing unborn babies. My prayer today is that people would realize the horror of that. That they would learn to respect all life. That people would believe God when He says that He created each one and knows them from the day of conception. That He has a plan for them.

For you formed my inward parts;
    you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.[a]
Wonderful are your works;
    my soul knows it very well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
    intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
    the days that were formed for me,
    when as yet there was none of them. Psalm 139:13-16

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin